Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Let me introduce myself...

My name is Amber Rose and I am a Freelance Hair + Makeup Artist living in Minneapolis, MN.  I've been in the business for almost a decade and love what I do.  I specialize in bridal, fashion and lifestyle hair + makeup, as well as hair extensions.

I'm passionate about making people feel confident and pushing them to try new looks.  After all, "All the worlds a stage, and all the men and women are merely players.." I'd like to think Mr. Shakespeare was encouraging us to step out our boxes when he wrote that. And though he probably wasn't talking about beauty and fashion- I'm going to go ahead and pretend so, so that I can be a new me tomorrow.  I hope you do the same.

-Amber Rose
www.amberrosehairandmakeup.com


No comments:

Post a Comment